New Patient Information
Welcome to our practice!
What To Expect
Your first appointment as a new patient will likely take longer than follow-up visits. (During your time in the waiting area, you might notice that patients arrived after you did but are called ahead of you. However, do not be alarmed if this happens. Patients are scheduled for many different reasons with numerous departments within the practice, all of which follow unique schedules.)
First, you will stop by the lab, where a medical assistant will take your vitals. Additionally, we might take a sample of blood to be processed in our laboratory.
Next, you will go to an exam room to see your physician who will perform a thorough examination. For cancer patients, the remainder of your visit will be spent with the physician and your care team discussing your diagnosis, evaluation and treatment options. Each physician has a clinical team consisting of a medical assistant and two registered nurses (RNs). This collaborative approach enhances the quality and continuity of care; in addition, it helps maintain an open line of communication with your care team.
Your care team will create an individualized care plan for you. After that is complete, a Check-Out representative will schedule your follow-up appointments.
Above all, our goal is to make your visit to our practice as pleasant and stress-free as possible. Please let any of our team members know if you have questions or need help.
Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
3696 Wheeler Road
Augusta, GA 30909
1303 D’Antignac St, Ste. 1000
Augusta, Ga. 30901
222 University Pkwy
Aiken, SC 29801
1220 George C Wilson Dr
Augusta, GA 30909
NEW PATIENT FORMS
Welcome to our practice! We’re glad you’ve chosen AO Multispecialty Clinic or AO Multispecialty Clinic for your care. Because you are new to our practice, we will need to gather information from you. You may have completed similar forms elsewhere; however, it’s important that we have your New Patient Form completed here so that we can provide you with premium care while also adhering to legal guidelines.
What To Bring
- Completed New Patient Forms We understand that you may have completed similar forms elsewhere; however, you are new to our practice, and it is vital that we have these forms in order to provide you with proper care while adhering to legal guidelines.
- Your Health Insurance and Prescription Cards.
- Your government-issued photo ID.
- Medications: Please bring a complete list of your medications, including strength and dosage. If you do not have a list, please bring the original containers. We need to know what medications you are taking, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins and herbal supplements.
- A family member or caregiver to enhance communication.
- A list of any questions you have.
If you need to reschedule your appointment or if you’re going to be late, please notify us as soon as possible. We understand things happen. We are here for you.